Critical Issues Briefing
Join us at the Great Wolf Lodge in Colorado Springs for the next Colorado Critical Issues Briefing. Topics will include:
- Why are Fire Deaths in Homes Worse Now than 30 Years Ago?
- If You Think Gallagher/TABOR is Bad, Just Look at Energy Dependent Fire Departments
- The Snow is Ending, The Floods are Anticipated, and the Fire Season is Starting. So What’s New?
- Fire-Based EMS is Exempted from “Surprise” Out-of-Network Medical Billing Legislation: What Does this Mean?
- 3 Weeks to Go in the 2019 General Assembly: What’s Happened & What’s Still to Happen
- Are We Appropriately Protecting our Code Enforcement Officers?
- New Resources for Firefighter Behavioral Health
- Is Vaping and Nicotine Addition a Firefighter Safety Issue/
- Community Awareness Program: A Resource for Colorado’s Fire Service
- Are Changes Coming for the FPPA
Visit www.cofirechiefs.org for more details and to register.